It is not easy to get published on our Article Directory!
What We Are Looking For:
- Content that is educational and informative — think of a how-to guide.
- What can you teach others?
- What can you teach that is different from what has already been published somewhere else?
- What can you write that will establish you as a true authority in this industry?
- Show your an Author that’s the authority of the topic, you have chosen.
- Break down the steps people can follow, screenshots and images are great teaching tools.
Here are 10 Basic Guidelines for Approval
- Unique content
that hasn’t been published elsewhere.
how-to information our readers can learn from.
- Avoid the basics
Avoid general theorizing on abstract subjects and basic topics or obvious tips. As you don’t want to come off as condescending.
- Link to credible resources
if you want to ensure the reader understands the basics please link to credible resources, graphs or images.
- Don’t appear overly self-promotional
It makes you appear less authoritative and hurts you and our blog.
- Use relevant & timely research data
Link to all credible sources.
- Should meet the criteria
Stay on topic and offer a valid solution(s).
- Be authoritative
the writer must “know” their subject and it should be obvious in the writing. Authors need to be able to debate well in comments should the need arise.
- Focus on being technically accurate
the SEO community is not forgiving when it comes to inaccuracies so be decisive and accurate.
- Don’t make claims
Any claims that can’t be backed up; focus on facts, and not opinions should not be used.
What We Won’t Publish
- Articles with self-promotional links – links to relevant resources are fine.
- Articles that offer no value – authors should read our blog & see what works with our audience.
- Hard to read articles with to many grammatical errors – will not be considered.
How to Impress the Editing Team
- Run your article through a grammar/spelling checker like Grammarly.
- Be open to making changes that will make your article amazing the editors want you to look the best you can in front of a very large audience.
- Make sure your post is well structured please use < H1 > to < H4 > headings, lists and so on.
- Think of appealing visual presentation use visuals. If you feel your post will benefit from additional imagery, infographics etc. but you don’t have resources to create them, let us know. We can add them for you and be happy to help.
What happens when I submit my post?
When a post is submitted it is added to the pending queue. Editors put articles under review and move through them one-by-one. Authors will be notified if changes need to be made, if articles are approved, and if they are not a fit for our blog.
The initial evaluation usually takes 1-3 business days, the editing process may take up to two weeks, and due to the great number of posts submitted your article will most likely be published in 2-4 weeks; we appreciate your patience.