These burgers are the best on the grill in the summertime. Jam-packed with all kinds of stuff, and no tasteless bread crumbs!
prep: 10 mins cook: 20 mins total 30 mins servings: 4
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
Step 1 Preheat a grill for high heat.
Step 2 In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
Step 3 Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
445 calories; 27.5 g total fat; 174 mg cholesterol; 967 mg sodium. 8.8 g carbohydrates; 39 g protein;
About The Author: UNIVSTUDENT